Who can join my65+?
- Current or former members of SEIU Healthcare
- Current Union Savings members
- Employees of SEIU Healthcare
- Non-bargaining employees of an SEIU workplace
- A spouse or common-law partner of any of the above
If you are joining through a participating employer, you will receive an email with a unique enrollment link to sign up for the plan.
There is no maximum age limit to join the plan, although you cannot contribute to a TFSA if you are under 18 years old. You can contribute to an RRSP as long as you have available contribution deduction room or until December 31st of the year you turn age 71. You must be a Canadian resident for tax purposes in order to join the plan.